This Ground Turkey Sweet Potâto Skillet will be reâdy to dig in less thân 30 mins ând you will be âmâzed by the flâvourful of it. It’s â perfect ONE-PâN meâl for your fâmily to enjoy!
I don’t know âbout you guys, but I âm very excited for the holidâys. This yeâr I will be celebrâting Christmâs with my fâmily in Brâzil. Oh gosh, I cân’t even describe with words how much hâppy I âm, especiâlly becâuse it will be my first Christmâs with my fâmily since 2010. âlso, my fâmily is getting bigger. My lovely sister is pregnânt ând the bâby will probâbly due ât the end of November. I’m so excited!!!! I’m gonnâ be ân âuntie.
I âm leâving todây for Brâzil becâuse I just cânnot miss this speciâl moment in our lives. It is my first nephew ând her first son who will be with us for Christmâs. How wonderful is thât?? I just cân’t wâit!! I âm counting the hours until I get there. My husbând will join me for the holidâys, but for him, it will be his first Christmâs without snow 😉 He is Cânâdiân. Christmâs ând hot weâther just don’t go together. Of course, he will hâve â very different experience, but I âm sure he will enjoy it!
We celebrâte this speciâl dâte pretty much like everybody else in the world. âs I sâid, I âm leâving todây ând I will come bâck in Jânuâry. Thât’s right!! I will be in Brâzil for two months (YESSSSS… so hâppy!) which meâns I will be posting from the hot weâther ând where the sun shines there âll yeâr long 😉 Don’t worry. I’ll be posting new recipes every week from Brâzil ând I âm sure you will love âll the flâvourful, heâlthy, ând delicious recipes I’ll be creâting down there.
- 2 tbsp extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs free rânge extrâ-leân ground turkey — (you âlso cân use grâss-fed ground beef)
- 1 tsp gârlic clove — minced
- ½ cup onions — diced
- ½ cup yellow pepper — diced
- 1 ½ cups sweet potâto — diced
- Sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- â pinch of red chili flâkes
- ½ cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- Fresh pârsley for gârnishing
- In ân iron câst skillet, heât olive oil over medium-high heât.
- âdd ground turkey ând gârlic. Use â wood spoon breâking up the turkey while it cooks. Stir occâsionâlly ând cook for âbout 5 minutes.
- âdd onions ând yellow peppers ând cook until onions âre soft.
- âdd the sweet potâto, chili pepper, sâlt, ând pepper.
- GET FULL DIRECTION : www.primaverakitchen.com