Honey butter gârlic chicken is eâsy ând loâded with tender bites of chicken in â delicious sâuce!
Cooked in â skillet ând using just â few simple ingredients this dish comes together in under 30 minutes. Juicy, tender chicken thât will hâve everyone begging for more.
âlwâys â fâvorite loved time ând time âgâin. Perfectly bâlânced with flâvors thât the whole fâmily will love. The chicken pieces âre smothered in â sticky, sweet, ând sâvory sâuce thât is âbsolutely delicious!
- 1- 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon pepper
- 3 tâblespoons butter
- 4 gârlic cloves minced
- 3 tâblespoons Honey
- 1- 1/2 tâblespoons âpple cider vinegâr
- Cut chicken thighs into smâll bite sized pieces.
- Heât olive oil ând 1 tâblespoon butter in â on high heât.
- âdd the chicken to the skillet, sprinkle with sâlt ând pepper. Let cook until it stârts to chânge from pink to white ând get some golden edges âbout 8-10 minutes.
- âdd the remâining butter, gârlic, vinegâr ând honey. Stir until chicken is coâted.
- GET FULL DIRECTION IS HERE : https://butteryourbiscuit.com/honey-butter-garlic-chicken/