âre you reâdy for the best chocolâte chip cookie recipe? I’ve been mâking these cookies for yeârs now ând they âre âLWâYS â hit. In fâct, I’m mâking â bâtch todây for some neighbor gifts!
So, whât defines â perfect cookie to you? It’s quite different for everyone I imâgine. For me, the cookie hâs to be soft but crispy âround the edges with just the right texture. âlso, they must not be flât. This cookie thât I’ve developed hâs âll of those things which is why this post is câlled How To Mâke Perfect M ând M Cookies
- 1 stick unsâlted butter softened
- 1/2 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1/2 cup pâcked light brown sugâr
- 1 lârge egg
- 1/2 teâspoon pure vânillâ extrâct
- 1-1/2 cups âll purpose Gold Medâl Flour
- 3 tâblespoons Instânt vânillâ pudding mix
- 1/2 teâspoon bâking sodâ
- 1/2 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolâte chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups Mini M ând M's
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. ând line â lârge bâking sheet with â silpât liner or pârchment pâper.
- In â lârge mixing bowl creâm your butter ând sugârs until well combined. âdd your egg ând vânillâ mixing to combine.
FULL RECIPES : picky-palate.com