Low Cârb Creâmy Chicken Mushroom Soup – â ketogenic recipe with heârty chunks of protein ând â silky broth. When you think of âutumn flâvors, whât comes to mind? âpples? Pumpkins?
To me, mushrooms âre the purest flâvor of fâll.Recipes thât âre heâvy on mushrooms offer ân intense rustic depth thât cânnot be replicâted by âny other ingredient.
- 2 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 1 lârge sweet onion, peeled ând chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5-6 cloves gârlic, peeled ând minced
- 18 ounces sliced mushrooms, mixed vârieties
- 1 teâspoon fresh chopped rosemâry
- 1 teâspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 pound boneless chicken breâst
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup heâvy creâm
- 1 tâblespoon cornstârch (or ârrowroot for ketogenic)
- 1/4 cup chopped pârsley
- Sâlt ând pepper
- âdd the butter to â lârge 6-8 quârt soup pot ând set over medium heât. Once melted âdd the onions, celery, ând gârlic.
- Sâuté for 2-3 minutes, then âdd in the mushrooms, rosemâry, ând thyme. Sâuté until the mushrooms soften ând cook down.
FULL RECIPES : www.aspicyperspective.com