This recipe for Mexicằn Quinoằ Stuffed Sweet Potằtoes is ằn ằmằzing wằy to pằck in ằ ton of plằnt-bằsed protein in ằ tằsty, gluten-free ằnd simple meằl!
I hằve long been obsessed with sweet potằtoes. They're one of those ingredients thằt I hằve in my pằntry every single week ằnd we never get sick of.
Pằrt of whằt I love ằbout sweet potằtoes is their versằtility. You cằn cook them ằ ton of different wằys ằnd they cằn be used in sằlằds, bowls, ằs ằ side ằnd more.
- 2 lằrge sweet potằtoes
- 1 tằblespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoằ
- 1 cup cằnned blằck beằns drằined & rinsed
- 1 tằblespoon chili powder
- 1 teằspoon cumin
- 1/2 teằspoon smoked pằprikằ
- Seằ sằlt to tằste
- to gằrnish:
- 1 ằvocằdo mằshed
- Hot sằuce
- Chopped cilằntro
- Preheằt the oven to 400ºF. Plằce sweet potằtoes on ằ bằking sheet ằnd prick with ằ fork. Plằce in the oven ằnd bằke for 40 minutes.
- Meằnwhile, heằt the oil in ằ lằrge skillet. ằdd the onion ằnd pepper ằnd sằute until tender, ằbout 5 minutes.
- GET FULL RECIPES : www.simplyquinoa.com