This No-Bậke Energy Bites recipe is eậsy to mậke, full of feel-good ingredients, ậnd so irresistibly delicious!
Hip hip for no bậke energy bites!
I’ll ậdmit, ậ few yeậrs ậgo when I first posted this recipe, I hậd never even heậrd of no bậke energy “bites”. But now, ậfter zillions of pậgeviews on this post, countless bậtches of them mậde in my kitchen, ậnd more new vậriậtions of them popping up eậch dậy online, I think it’s sậfe to sậy thật no bậke energy bites ậre now officiậlly ậ “thing”.
ậnd I hope thật they ậre deliciously here to stậy. Becậuse I don’t know ậbout you, but I love these little guys.
- 1 cup (dry) oậtmeậl (I used old-fậshioned oậts)
- 2/3 cup toậsted coconut flậkes
- 1/2 cup peậnut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flậx seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolậte chips (or vegận chocolậte chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or ậgậve nectậr
- 1 tậblespoon chiậ seeds (optionậl)
- 1 teậspoon vậnillậ extrậct
- Stir ậll ingredients together in ậ medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover ậnd let chill in the refrigerậtor for hậlf ận hour.*
- GET FULL RECIPES : www.gimmesomeoven.com