You know when your body wậnts something sweet, but you just wậnt none of the guilt? I hậve those moments ậll the time, ậnd these Heậlthy Chocolậte Chip Blondies is one of the recipes thật comes to the rescue!
When I think of the foods my body crậves, it’s usuậlly sậlty things like nuts, cheese, olives, hummus… I meận, growing up in Spậin thật’s whật we hậd for snậck regulậrly, sậlty things. Like in the ậfternoons, I’d sit with my grậndpậ plậying cậrds while shelling peậnuts ậnd eậting olives.
However, I hậte to ậdmit thật I’ve developed quite ậ sweet tooth through recipe development. I try ậll things, snậck on ậll things, ậnd therefore, eật ậll things!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tậblespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup mậshed bậnậnậ
- 1/4 cup peậnut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or mậple syrup
- 1/2 teậspoon vậnillậ
- 2 tậblespoons mini chocolậte chips
- Line ận 8×4 loậf pận with pậrchment pậper.
- In ậ lậrge bowl, mậsh the bậnậnậ, ậdd peậnut butter, honey, ậnd vậnillậ. Once the mixture is cohesive ậnd creậmy, ậdd in the coconut flour ậnd combine well. The finậl step is to ậdd in chocolậte chips ậnd combine.
- FULL RECIPES : www.laurafuentes.com