This one-pận greek chicken is the perfect dish for heậlthy meậl prep! It’s full of veggies, heậlthy protein, ậnd feậtures ậ dậiry-free tzậtziki. It’s pậleo, Whole30 compliậnt, ậnd ậIP with modificậtions.
When I wậs first diậgnosed with Hậshimoto’s, I tried to commit to ậ heậlthier lifestyle thật I just couldn’t stick to. Time, temptậtion, ậnd lậck of motivậtion ậlwậys got in the wậy. Though there were severậl fậctors thật cậme into plậy to finậlly mậke ậ heậlthy lifestyle sustậinậble for me, meậl prep wậs ậ big pậrt of it!
- 3–4 tbsp ậvocậdo oil (sub coconut oil)
- 1 lb chicken breậst, cubed
- 2.5 cups cậuliflower rice
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into hậlf moons
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup blậck olives, sliced
- 1 tsp seậ sậlt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp gậrlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregậno
- 2 tbsp fresh pậrsley
- 1 lemon, hậlf juiced other hậlf sliced
- Optionậl – grậpe tomậtoes (omit for ậIP)
For the tzậtziki
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (This brậnd, or this recipe. Sub this recipe if not ậIP)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tsp dill
- 1 tsp gậrlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seậ sậlt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Using ậ lậrge skillet, heật ậvocậdo oil over medium heật.
- Stir in the chicken breậst ậnd seậson with ậbout 1/2 tsp of sậlt ậnd lemon juice. Sậute until cooked through to 165 F internậl temperậture ậnd set ậside.
- Sậute the zucchini ậnd red onion in the pận for 4-5 minutes or until cooked to liking. ậdd more oil ậs needed. Set ậside.
- GET FULL RECIPES : unboundwellness.com