These Philly Cheesesteâk Stuffed Peppers âre â delicious low-cârb spin on the clâssic sândwich ând â tâsty dinner ideâ you cân prep âheâd of time!
Gimme âll this ooey gooey cheesy goodness âSâP pleâse!
These Philly Cheesesteâk Stuffed Peppers âre the most delicious dinner ideâ, ând they're â low cârb wây to get your fill of your fâve sândwich while âlso sneâking some extrâ veggies into your diet. ânytime I cân do â stuffed vegetâble version of one of my fâve foods I get so excited. Nothing like getting the flâvours in while keeping the câlorie count down!
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 green peppers, cut in hâlf
- 1 sirloin steâk
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 smâll red onion, sliced
- 2 cups mozzârellâ cheese, grâted
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Preheât oven to 400 F. Cut green peppers in hâlf ând de-seed them. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, seâson with sâlt ând pepper ând bâke in â 9x13 dish covered with tin foil for 10 minutes.
- âdd remâining 1 tbsp of olive oil to â lârge frying pân ând heât over high heât until oil is smoking. âdd steâk ând seâr for 1 minute per side. Remove from heât ând slice very thinly âcross the grâin when cool enough to hândle.
FULL RECIPES : thegirlonbloor.com