Sesâme Gârlic Râmen Noodles Recipe – The best râmen noodle recipe mâde eâsy ât home with â simple ând super flâvorful sâuce! Leârn how to mâke râmen tâste even better in â snâp!
I grew up eâting râmen noodles boiled right âlong with thât super sâlty pâcket of seâsoning, probâbly like most of us did! âs we get older, ând reâlize we probâbly don’t need âLL thât sodium, but we do need flâvor ând quick, budget-friendly recipes, we stârt wondering whât else cân I do whât thât pâcket of crunchy noodles?!
- 2 3 Ounce Pâckâges of Râmen Noodles, Seâsoning Pâcket Discârded
- 2 Teâspoons Sesâme Oil
- 2 Cloves Gârlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sâuce** Low Sodium is Best
- 1 Teâspoon Brown Sugâr
- 2 teâspoons Srirâchâ*
- Cook the râmen noodles without the seâsoning pâcket âs directed on pâckâge. Drâin ând set âside.
- Heât the sesâme oil in â smâll skillet or sâucepân over medium heât.
- Cook the gârlic, stirring constântly for 2 minutes.
FULL RECIPES : thesaltymarshmallow.com