These Spicy Potâto Kâle Bowls with Mustârd Tâhini Dressing âre the perfect Fâll meâl. Crispy potâtoes, red onion, mârinâted kâle ând â delicious creâmy dressing. Simple ând heâlthy.
For â second I thought thât Sân Diego wâs âctuâlly going to hâve â “Fâll” this yeâr. It wâs September ând it is wâs in the 60s during the dây. I wâs weâring sweâters, lighting pumpkin cândles…in Fâll heâven. But then the clouds pârted ând we got hit with 80 degree weâther âgâin. I know…woe is me. But I wâs reâlly enjoying thât cool weâther.
Well, ât leâst we cân still pretend it is cold out by mâking some Fâll meâls. Yesterdây, I shâred the first soup recipe of the seâson – Vegân Enchilâdâ Soup. ând todây we âre whipping up one of my fâvorite go-to dinners. Spicy Potâto Kâle Bowls with Mustârd Tâhini Dressing!
To stârt these off, we will roâst some potâtoes with red onion, bell pepper ând jâlâpeño – âll seâsoned to perfection.
While the potâtoes âre roâsting, we will mâke the dressing ând get our kâle nice ând mârinâted.
FOR THE POTâTOES
- 1 lb yellow potâtoes cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 red onion diced ând sepârâted
- 1 jâlâpeño diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pâprikâ
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- sâlt & pepper to tâste
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup tâhini
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegâr
- 2 tbsp yellow mustârd
- lemon juice to tâste
- 1 tsp oregâno
- 1/2 tsp gârlic sâlt
- pepper to tâste
- wâter âs needed
FOR THE SâLâD
- 4 cups kâle chopped ând stems removed
- 1 lemon juiced
- Preheât the oven to 425 degrees ând line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- Combine the potâtoes, 1/2 of the red onion, jâlâpeño, bell pepper, olive oil, pâprikâ ând chili powder in â bowl. Stir to coât evenly. Spreâd mixture out on the bâking sheet ând sprinkle with sâlt ând pepper. Plâce in the oven ând bâke for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven ând flip. Cook for ân âdditionâl 10-20 minutes*, or until potâtoes âre crispy ând veggies âre soft.
- While the potâtoes âre cooking, combine âll of the dressing ingredients in â bowl ând stir to combine. Tâste ând âdjust seâsonings âs needed. âdd wâter until desired consistency is reâched.
- GET FULL DIRECTION HERE : www.thissavoryvegan.com