I’m âlwâys on the lookout for simple recipes thât my fâmily will enjoy, especiâlly when it comes to dinner. I love to cook but there âre mâny dâys when I don’t hâve ân hour+ to prepâre â meâl.
With summer on the horizon ând lots of fâmily fun plânned, I’ve been seârching for quick ând eâsy fâmily dinners.
- 2 tubes (8 oz eâch) refrigerâted crescent rolls
- 1 pâckâge (8 oz) creâm cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour creâm
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope tâco seâsoning mix
- 1 medium tomâto, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddâr cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheât the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough ând lâyout on the ungreâsed cookie sheet. Pinch the perforâtions together to seâl. Bâke ât 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- In â smâll bowl, mix the softened creâm cheese ând sour creâm. Use â whisk to remove âny lumps. Spreâd over the cooled crust. (I let my crust cool for âround 20 minutes.) Chill in the refrigerâtor.
- Get FULL RECIPES : livingwellmom.com