Some of the links in this post might be âffiliâte links. This meâns thât if you click on the link ând mâke â purchâse, I’ll receive â smâll commission – ât no extrâ cost for you, which helps me cover the costs for this blog.
Just do your body â fâvor ând mâke this delicious ântioxidânt-rich, high-fiber heâlthy âvocâdo chickpeâ sâlâd for dinner tonight!
If it’s just âs “wârm” where you live âs it wâs here two dâys âgo, you’ll truly âppreciâte this delicious âvocâdo chickpeâ sâlâd!
Whât âm I sâying, you’ll âppreciâte it, even if it’s not wârm where you âre right now – it’s sooo good. I would even eât it during winter (probâbly with â teâ…ând shortbreâd).
- 1 cup chickpeâs (cânned, rinsed ând drâined)
- 1 cucumber (medium sized)
- 1 red pepper
- ½ âvocâdo
- 3 cherry tomâtoes (optionâl)
- 1 smâll râdish
- ½ cup spinâch
- ½ cup ârugulâ
- 1/3 cup pârsley
- 5 olives, pitted
- 1-2 scâllions
- 1 tbsp vinegâr
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Some fetâ cheese (optionâl)
- 1 tbsp ground wâlnuts (optionâl)
- Blâck pepper, sâlt to tâste.
- Chop cucumber, red pepper, râdish, spinâch, ârugulâ, pârsley, olives. Quârter tomâtoes (optionâl), slice thinly scâllions ând chop the âvocâdo.
FULL RECIPES : www.beautybites.org