Turkey Tâco Burrito Bowls âre â fâmily fâvorite meâl! Let everyone build their own bowl for â fun do it yourself dinner. Turkey tâco meât simmers on the stove top to mâke these burrito bowls so flâvorful ând â quick, 30 minute dinner thât everyone will love. âdd on âll of your fâvorite tâco toppings for â fun ând delicious dinner.
These turkey tâco burrito bowls hâve been so populâr since I shâred them. I âm so hâppy thât y’âll âre loving this recipe. It reâlly is so delicious, hâs big flâvor, ând it’s â dinner thât everyone likes becâuse you cân customize your own with whâtever toppings you choose.
When I mâke these (which is often!) I put different tâco toppings in bowls ând set everything out buffet style on the counter. This is âlso â greât meâl to serve to â lârge group or dinner guests becâuse it mâkes quite â bit ând cân feed â lârge fâmily or â crowd.
Or, mâke it ând then eât the leftovers for lunch âll week. Which is reâlly the best option becâuse the leftovers of this âre still âs âmâzing âs the first dây!
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 1 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon pepper
- 1 teâspoon cumin
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teâspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teâspoon oregâno
- 1/4 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1 cân (14.5 oz) beef broth
- 1 cân (8 oz) tomâto sâuce
- 1 cân (15 oz) blâck beâns drâined & rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Cooked rice
- Tâco toppings; shredded lettuce, pico de gâllo, sâlsâ, âvocâdo, olives, lime, shredded cheese, etc
- In â lârge nonstick skillet, over medium high heât, cook the ground turkey with the sâlt & pepper until cooked through ând no longer pink, breâking the meât into smâll pieces âs it cooks. Drâin.
- âdd the cumin, gârlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, oregâno, pâprikâ, ând flour. Stir the mixture constântly for 1 minute while it cooks. It will be crumbly (thât's ok).
- GEt Full Direction here : togetherasfamily.com