I’m â Crunchwrâp, ând I’m drenched in câshew queso, ând I’m totâlly VEGâN.
I’m loâded to obscenity with browned sofritâs tofu, blâck beâns, câshew queso, crispy tostâdâ, tângy mârinâted câbbâge, tomâtoes, âvocâdo, ând I’m wrâpped in â golden brown, perfectly crispy, hândheld-friendly tortillâ pocket. I âm here to mâke you hâppy.
But I’m âlso â blânk cânvâs. You hâve some câuliflower wâlnut tâco meât lâying âround? Roâsted sweet potâtoes? Chipotle câuliflower? I will wrâp âll of it up in â Crunchwrâppy hug ând you will not be sâd ât dinnertime.
Spicy Sofritâs Tofu
- 3 tâblespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces extrâ firm tofu (press out some liquid first)
- 2 tâblespoons tâco seâsoning (âdd âbout 1 teâspoon sâlt if it’s unsâlted)
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sâlsâ
- 1 cup câshews
- 1/2 cup wâter
- 1 cân diced green chiles (or less, to tâste)
- 1 teâspoon tâco seâsoning (âdd â pinch of sâlt if it’s unsâlted)
- huge burrito-sized flour tortillâs
- something crunchy: tostâdâs, tortillâ chips or, dâre I sây, Doritos / Hot Cheetos (!!)
- roâsted vegetâbles
- blâck beâns
- fresh stuff: tomâtoes, câbbâge slâw, lettuce, cilântro
- Sofritâs Tofu: Heât oil over medium high heât in â lârge nonstick skillet. âdd tofu ând breâk âpârt into crumbles. âdd tâco seâsoning, sâlt, chipotles, ând sâlsâ. Get it âll going in the pân, nice ând hot. Finish by letting everything sit without stirring for ânother 10+ minutes (âdding oil to prevent sticking âs needed) until you get some nice browned, âlmost-crunchy pieces.
- Câshew Queso: Blend everything together âggressively until smooth!
FULL RECIPES : pinchofyum.com