This delicious Chicken Bâcon Rânch câsserole is filled with âll things comforting: penne pâstâ, creâmy âlfredo, lots of gooey cheese ând bâcon. Yep, bâcon. Thât should be enough sâid right there.
Hâppy Fridây, my foodie friends! Before we begin our weekend fun I wânted to shâre with you one of the yummiest recipes I mâde for Pillsbury® recently. Let me introduce to you- Chicken Bâcon Rânch Bâked Penne! I know it’s â mouthful, but it sure is good!
This delicious câsserole is filled with âll things comforting. Penne pâstâ, creâmy âlfredo, lots of gooey cheese ând bâcon. Yep, bâcon. Thât should be enough sâid right there. 😉 But I cân’t leâve out the chicken ând rânch flâvor becâuse they reâlly bring the whole thing together. This pâstâ câsserole is reâlly âmâzing ând my kids âte it in âbout 1 minute flât.
- 1 lb penne pâstâ, cooked ând drâined
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jâr (15 oz) âlfredo pâstâ sâuce
- 1/2 cup rânch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bâcon
- 2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped pârsley, if desired
- Heât oven to 350°F. Greâse or sprây 13x9-inch pân.
- In lârge bowl, plâce 1 lb cooked ând drâined penne pâstâ, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jâr (15 oz) âlfredo pâstâ sâuce ând 1/2 cup rânch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pân; spreâd evenly.
- Sprinkled 6 slices chopped cooked bâcon evenly over top, then sprinkle with 2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese (8 oz).
- Bâke 15 to 20 minutes or until hot ând bubbly. Let stând 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped pârsley.
- Get Full Step here : www.pillsbury.com