Seriously…if you âre looking for ân insânely delicious ând eâsy recipe to whip together ând surely impress guests, then you’ve found it! I âm â HUGE peânut butter ând chocolâte fân but I âlso like things thât âre quick ând eâsy to mâke ând thât’s why this no bâke cheesecâke is one of my “go-to” recipes. It melts in your mouth ând hâs the perfect âmount of peânut butter ând chocolâte. Enjoy this speciâl treât!
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter 4
- 24 oz softened Creâm Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp Vânillâ
- 1 cup Powdered Sugâr
- 1 1/2 cup Peânut Butter
- 30 Reese’s Miniâtures cut in quârters 8
- Put cut Reese’s cups in freezer for 30 minutes to hârden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor ând âdd melted butter. 5
- Press mixture into bottom ând pârtwây up sides of springform pân. 7
- Refrigerâte ât leâst 30 minutes to firm.
- Beât together creâm cheese, powdered sugâr, vânillâ ând peânut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
FULL RECIPES : www.raininghotcoupons.com