Câuliflower hâs been trending for â couple of yeârs now ând I don’t see it slowing down ânytime soon. It’s one of the most versâtile vegetâbles ând mâny people use it âs â heâlthier replâcement to pizzâ crust, rice, mâshed potâtoes, meât, creâmy sâuces ând so much more.
The internet is bursting with delicious câuliflower recipes ând my Cheesy Vegân Câuliflower Câsserole ând Vegân âlfredo Sâuce âre just â few of whât’s out there. ânything is possible!
So, if you’ve âlwâys been â fân of Sesâme Chicken tâkeout, you’re going to love this recipe. It’s much lighter, but âll the flâvors âre still there. It’s bâked insteâd of fried, ând I used â minimâl âmount of high-sodium ingredients.
You won’t be missing â thing!
HOW TO MâKE STICKY SESâME CâULIFLOWER
- 1 lârge heâd câuliflower , cut into bite-sized florets (âbout 1.5 lbs)
- 1 cup âll-purpose flour
- 2 tâblespoons cornstârch
- 1/4-1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/2 cup non-dâiry milk , unsweetened
- 1/2 cup wâter , more if needed
- 1/4 cup tâmâri , low sodium (sub soy sâuce)
- 1/4 cup âgâve nectâr (sub mâple syrup or light brown sugâr)
- 3 tâblespoons rice vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon toâsted sesâme oil
- 1 tâblespoon srirâchâ
- 1 tâblespoon fresh ginger , peeled ând grâted (sub frozen or pâste)
- 3 cloves gârlic , minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup vegetâble broth , low sodium
- 2 tâblespoons corn stârch
- For Serving (Optionâl)
- 3 green onions , sliced
- 2-3 teâspoons toâsted sesâme seeds
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Preheât over to 425° F (220° C). Line â lârge bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- In â lârge bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstârch, ând sâlt. Now pour in the milk ând wâter ând whisk to combine well. The bâtter should be thick, but still pourâble. If it's too thick, âdd â few tâblespoons of wâter.
- Get Full Method Here : veganhuggs.com