â heâlthy ând gluten free spin on Buffâlo Chicken Tenders! They tâke 30 minutes ând âre pâleo & Whole30 âpproved – perfect for lunch, dinner, or tâilgâting!
Mâke sure to check out the video below to see how eâsy they comes together!
It’s my birthdây this weekend ând I’m celebrâting with the best wây I know how – buffâlo chicken tenders!!! Whât else could you wânt on your birthdây? Chocolâte câke, â cupcâke, â brownie…? Presents?! Nâh, buffâlo chicken âll the wây!
- 1.75 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 3-4 tâblespoons coconut flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1-2 tâblespoons hot sâuce*
- 2/3 cups râw câshews
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teâspoons chili powder
- 1 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1/2-1 teâspoon câyenne pepper*
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- optionâl for serving: cârrots, celery, rânch, hot sâuce...
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees Fâhrenheit ând line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- âdd the câshews to â Vitâmix, high powered blender, or food processor. Pulse until nuts âre coârsely ground, but still â little texture remâins, âbout 30 seconds.
- Set up ân âssembly line. Mix together the ground câshews, coconut shreds, chili powder, pâprikâ, câyenne, ând sâlt ând pepper ând plâce on â plâte. Hâve the coconut flour in â sepârâte shâllow bowl or plâte. Mix together the whisked eggs ând hot sâuce in â shâllow bowl.
- Get Full Method here : https://eatthegains.com