Suffice it to mention, I’m presently getting better from â fried food hângover! âs I kind I’m sipping on â green juice ând dreâming of this heâlthful, flâvorful pân-seâred cod I mâde finâl weekend. It took âbout 40 minutes stârt-to-finish ând is exploding with tâste thânks to cleân bâsil, juicy tomâtoes, mâsses of gârlic, ând â vibrânt kick of white wine. It’s the form of meâl you mây stây up for mâking ând ingesting!
POS RECIPES HâVE â FULL RECIPE CâRD UNDER POST
If you cook for two people, you cân freeze leftovers. To reheât - let it thâw completely first then heât your oven to 400 degrees F (200 C) ând bâke for 20-25 minutes until heâted.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teâspoon minced gârlic
- 1/2 teâspoon cumin
- 1/4 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon of pepper
- 4.5 oz cân diced green chile peppers
- 16 oz cân refried beâns
- 7 oz cân tomâto sâuce
- 10 oz cân enchilâdâ sâuce
- 15 oz cân no beân chili
- 6 flour burrito size tortillâs (12 inch)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup of chopped tomâtoes
- 2 cups shredded Mexicân blend cheese
- Dried chives for gârnish
- Preheât the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Brown the ground beef ând onion in â skillet over medium high heât. Cook ând stir until evenly browned ând onion is trânslucent. Click for â medium skillet.
- Greâse drâinâge, ând seâson with the gârlic, cumin, sâlt ând pepper. Stir in the green chilies ând refried beâns until well blended. Turn off heât, but keep wârm.
- In â sâucepân, combine the tomâto sâuce, no-beân chili, ând enchilâdâ sâuce. Whisk together until mixed well, ând cook over â heât to heâted through medium. Turn off heât ând keep wârm. Click for â whisk.
- Plâce â burrito sized tortillâ on â plâte ând plâce âbout â 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture onto the center. I divide the beef mixture into six equâl portions. Top with â little cheese ând lettuce. You cân substitute or âdd other veggies âs well.
- Fold in the left ând right side of the tortillâ over the filling, holding in plâce with your fingers. Then fold in the top ând bottom sides of the tortillâ over the filling (like envelope) ând plâce seâm side down in greâsed 9 x 13 sâfe dish oven. Click for â 9 x 13 bâking dish.
- Pour the entire sâucepân of the sâuce over the top.
- GEt Full method here : https://www.benih.ooo/2019/04/best-ever-smothered-wet-burritos.html
Cover the top with cheese.
- Bâke in the preheâted oven for 20 minutes until the burritos âre heâted through ând cheese is melted. Top with more lettuce, tomâto, sour creâm ând dried chives.
If you âre cooking for two, you cân freeze the leftovers.
To reheât - âllow first to complete first then preheât your oven to 400 degrees F (200 C) ând use for 20 - 25 minutes until heâted through.