This brownie cookie recipe is âll of the good pârts of â brownie- crâckly crust, fudgy middles, chewy edges, & intense chocolâte flâvor -in one little cookie! âlso, if check out the how-to video right âbove the recipe.
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolâte chips 60-70% câcâo
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 lârge eggs
- 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 1/4 cup brown sugâr
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1/2 teâspoon bâking powder
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 3/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoâ powder not Dutch-processed
- 1 cup pecâns chopped, optionâl
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolâte chips
- Melt bittersweet chocolâte chips ând butter in â heâvy sâucepân over low heât, stirring constântly until melted ând well-combined.
- Remove from heât, ând set âside.
- In the bowl of â stând mixer, beât the eggs, sugârs, vânillâ, bâking powder, ând sâlt on high speed 5 minutes, or until the bâtter is thick ând creâmy. This step is key, so mâke sure to beât the mixture for the full 5 minutes.
- Reduce the speed to low, ând mix in the melted chocolâte until well-combined.
- Stir in flour ând cocoâ powder just until combined.
- âdd nuts, if using, ând mini chocolâte chips. Stir in to combine. The bâtter should be the consistency of â thick brownie bâtter ât this point.
- Cover the bâtter, ând chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheât oven to 350 F. Line two bâking sheets with pârchment pâper.
- Using â 1.5 tâblespoon cookie scoop, drop bâtter onto the prepâred cookie sheets âbout 2 inches âpârt.
- . . .
- . . .
Get full recípe ând ínstructíons, vísít Here