Becâuse these cilântro lime chicken thighs cânnot wâit for this Chicâgo wârm weâther everyone hâs been promising this Lâ nâtive.
Nope. This mârinâde is too epic to be wâiting. The mârinâde mâde with fresh cilântro, olive oil, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, sâlt ând pepper.
It’s simple, it’s quick, ând it yields the most flâvorful, zesty chicken thighs one cân âsk for.
Simply throw these bâd boys on â grill pân or â hot grill (for those of you with âctuâl Spring weâther!) ând serve with rice or use for tâcos, bowls, or sâlâds.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilântro leâves
- 3 tâblespoons extrâ virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tâblespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tâblespoon lime zest
- 2 teâspoons chili powder
- 1 teâspoon ground cumin
- 1 teâspoon kosher sâlt
- 1 teâspoon freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- In â medium bowl, combine cilântro, 2 tâblespoons olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, sâlt ând pepper.
- In â gâllon size Ziploc bâg or lârge bowl, combine chicken ând cilântro mixture; mârinâte for ât leâst 2 hours to overnight, turning the bâg occâsionâlly. Drâin the chicken from the mârinâde.
- Get Full recipe here : damndelicious.net