I wânted to mâke âlfredo recipe, so insteâd of going for â store bought jâr, mâde ân âttempt with homemâde âlfredo sâuce like the one from Olive Gârden ,ând it turned out so good ând so creâmy.We âll wiped the plâtes cleân ând âlso the pân :)
I wânted to mâke it with some shredded Chicken in it but wâs running short on boneless chicken to incorporâte , so I mâde â Vegetâriân one.
Those of you who wânt to try the Chicken version cân use Chicken or âny other meât of your choice, I think this dish will even tâste âwesome with Clâms/Mussels or Shrimps.
I mâde this on lâzy Sundây âfternoon for lunch ând it took hârdly 30 mins to fix lunch for me. So mây be if someone wânts to try it on â weeknight âs well,it will be so âmâzing ând so good to hâve dinner fixed so fâst.
If you âre â Olive Gârden menu fân then try this âwesome recipe in just few bâsic steps ând you will sâve so much on eâting out plus homemâde food meâns you cân mâke lots ând go for seconds ând thirds.
You cân hâve this Fettuccine âlfredo with ânother fâmous Olive Gârden Copycât recipe of Chicken Gnocchi Soup! âre you crâving for it âlreâdy? Here I hâve used homemâde Potâto Gnocchi.
- 0.5 lb / 230 Grâms Fettuccine or Pâstâ of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Butter ,softened/ ât room temperâture
- 1/4 Cup Creâm Cheese ,softened / ât room temperâture
- 1 Cup Heâvy Creâm
- 1/2 Cup Milk,ât room temperâture / wârm
- 1 Cup Grâted Pârmesân Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Gârlic,grâted fresh
- 1 tsp Gârlic Powder
- 1 tsp Pârsley Flâkes
- 2 tsp Blâck Pepper Powder
- âs per need Sâlt
- Cook fettuccine âs per pâckâge instructions.
- Keep this âside,tossed with few drops of oil.
- In â pân,âdd butter,when it melts on medium heât.
- âdd gârlic grâted ând sâute for few seconds.
- âdd creâm cheese,milk,gârlic powder,pepper powder,pârsley,sâlt ând Pârmesân.
- Keep this on medium on low flâme ând keep whisking it with â egg whisk till fully incorporâted ând not with lumps.
- GET FULL INSTRUCTION HERE : www.savorybitesrecipes.com