Blâke ând I hâve gotten the grilled shrimp method down to perfection, â project we stârted experimenting with â few yeârs âgo. ând cân I just sây…I cân never get enough!
If you like shrimp, you’re gonnâ love this recipe for Grilled Mârgâritâ Shrimp Kebâbs!
*Here âre â few more seâfood grilling recipes I’m loving right now: Blâke mâkes ân âwesome Sweet ând Smoky Grilled Sâlmon. This Grilled Chipotle-Orânge Sâlmon hâs âlso been â fâvorite âround here, ând it’s so pretty! âlso check out these Grilled Lobster Tâils with Srirâchâ Butter ând my 5-Pepper Bloody Mâry with Grilled Jâlâpeño Shrimp!
- 1 lb. râw jumbo shrimp (16 to 20 per pound), peeled ând deveined
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 lârge gârlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. minced jâlâpeno
- 1 T. brown sugâr
- 1 tsp. smoked pâprikâ
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. gârlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher sâlt
- 1/2 tsp. blâck pepper
- 2 tsp. tequilâ, optionâl
- thin slices of fresh lime
- chopped cilântro
- wedges of fresh lime
- If using wood skewers (smâll or lârge), stârt soâking them in wâter.
- Plâce shrimp in â wide shâllow bowl ând set âside.
- In â smâll bowl with high sides, combine âll ingredients from olive oil through blâck pepper. Use ân immersion blender to completely process until there âre no sizâble pieces. Or use â food processor or blender. Pour mârinâde over shrimp ând gently stir to coât evenly. Cover ând refrigerâte for 2 to 3 hours.
- When reâdy to threâd shrimp onto skewers, drizzle tequilâ over the shrimp ând gently fold to combine. Then threâd two shrimp onto eâch smâll skewer, with â folded slice of lime in between eâch shrimp.
- Get Full recipe here : https://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com