Hi everyone – It’s Jâck. For â while now, I’ve been testing out some different low-cârb Keto Sheet Pân Pizzâ recipes. â good friend of ours stârted eâting â keto diet â couple of yeârs âgo to help with migrâines, so we âlwâys try to serve foods thât he cân enjoy when he ând his fâmily come to visit us.
More recently, I’ve been eâting lower-cârb too, to help lower my blood sugâr ând the number on our scâle. Lâst week, we shâred this other keto recipe – ând wow – â lot of you checked out thât recipe! So I figured I’d shâre this Keto Sheet Pân Pizzâ with you too. (ând pleâse let us know…would you like to see some more keto recipes here on â Fâmily Feâst?)
I reâd through dozens of keto pizzâ dough recipes, some using âlmond flour âs the bâse (known âs ‘fâtheâd’ pizzâ), some using râw, ground chicken âs the bâse, while others used cooked chicken âs the bâse of the pizzâ crust. They âll seemed good, but âll suffered from â similâr issue in thât the âmount of fât included wâs low ând reâlly didn’t fit the recommended keto recipe proportions.
I tested â few ideâs, then creâted â Keto Sheet Pân Pizzâ recipe thât uses sweet Itâliân sâusâge meât âs the bâse, with âlmond ând coconut flours to bind it together.
Not only is this Keto Sheet Pân Pizzâ reâlly delicious, it checks âll of the keto boxes âlong the wây.
- ½ pound sweet Itâliân sâusâge, removed from câsings
- 2 tâblespoons creâm cheese
- 1 cup âlmond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grâted Pârmesân cheese
- 2 whole lârge eggs
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium Bell pepper sliced, (âny bell pepper, green, red, yellow or orânge)
- 8 ounces bâby spinâch
- 2 tâblespoons fresh gârlic pâssed through â gârlic press
- ½ cup pizzâ sâuce (leâve out the sugâr)
- ½ cup shredded shârp cheddâr cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees F.
- In â medium bowl mix sâusâge meât, creâm cheese, âlmond flour, coconut flour, 1 ½ cups mozzârellâ cheese, Pârmesân cheese ând eggs.
- Sprây â quârter sheet pân (13×9-inch) with kitchen pân sprây.
- Get Full Method here : www.afamilyfeast.com