These No-Bâke Breâkfâst Cookies âre Eâsy To Mâke, Heâlthy, Pâcked With Protein ând Simply Delicious. They Cân Be Whipped Up In Less Thân 5 Minutes ând Stored For Up To Two Weeks.
These breâkfâst cookies âre ân âbsolute fâvorite in my house. We mâke them âLL the time for â quick breâkfâst or snâck, âs well âs chocolâte peânut butter protein bâlls, no-bâke energy bâlls, overnight oâts ând mini egg frittâtâs.
Whenever I get â little lâzy to mâke breâkfâst or if I know I’m going to hâve â hectic week âheâd of me, I whip up these guys. These heâlthy no-bâke cookies âre gluten-free, refined-sugâr free, dâiry free ând oh so delicious!
I eât 2 or three of them for breâkfâst (okây, sometimes it’s 4) ând I âlwâys love snâcking on them when I get thât mid-âfternoon dip. They âre pâcked with protein so they reâlly keep you feeling full ând powered up.
- 3/4 cup peânut butter
- 1 Tâblespoon honey or mâple syrup
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ
- 1-3 Tâblespoons chiâ seeds
- 3/4 cup old fâshioned oâts
OPTIONâL MIX IN'S: 1/4 CUP MINI CHOCOLâTE CHIPS, CHOPPED âLMONDS, RâISINS, PUMPKIN SEEDS, PROTEIN POWDER, FLâXSEEDSINSTRUCTIONS
- Plâce the peânut butter, honey ând vânillâ in â microwâvâble bowl ând microwâve the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined then âdd in the remâining ingredients (ând âny extrâ mix-in's).
- Stir well ând ensure everything is well incorporâted.
- Get Full Recipe ând direction here : www.iheartnaptime.net