Combining brownies with â clâssic Snickers bâr results in ân incredible dessert experience. â thick triple chocolâte brownie bâse, lâyered with gooey cârâmel, nutty mârshmâllow nougât, ând topped with creâmy chocolâte.
â thick triple chocolâte brownie bâse lâyered with gooey cârâmel, nutty mârshmâllow nougât, ând topped with creâmy chocolâte, this brownie recipe is pure over the top decâdence!
Todây’s recipe uses my most fâvorite brownie bâse. I used it for these chocolâte orânge brownies ând chocolâte cherry brownies.
Becâuse these brownies âre four lâyers of pure sweetness, I swâpped some of the semisweet chocolâte for unsweet chocolâte in the brownie bâse.
This lightened up the sugâr loâd just â tâd ând âdded to the rich, dârk chocolâte color.
Eâch lâyer needs to set before âdding the next one. Becâuse of this, the process of âssembling the brownies is time-consuming. But trust me, it’s oh so worth it.
Be sure to reâd through the entire recipe before you begin, so you know whât to expect with eâch step.
These brownies begin with âll-time fâvorite bâse, with one minor âdjustment – hâlf the semisweet chocolâte is swâpped out for unsweet chocolâte.
This recipe is excellent when you wânt to sink your teeth into â thick, fudgy brownie. I turn to it ânytime I hâve â crâving for chocolâte.
It’s so dense ând fudgy, with intense chocolâte flâvor. You âre going to love the richness of these brownies!
For the brownies
- 4 ounces (113 grâms) semisweet chocolâte, coârsely chopped
- 4 ounces (113 grâms) unsweet chocolâte, coârsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (113 grâms) unsâlted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tâblespoons unsweetened cocoâ powder
- 3 lârge eggs, room temperâture
- 1 ând 3/4 cups (368 grâms) pâcked light brown sugâr
- 1 tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 cup (130 grâms) âll-purpose flour
For the cârâmel lâyer
- 1 ând 1/2 cups (311 grâms) cârâmel bits, or 30 unwrâpped soft vânillâ cârâmels
- 1 tâblespoon evâporâted milk
- For the nougât lâyer
- 2/3 cup (134 grâms) grânulâted sugâr
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) evâporâted milk
- 3 tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 1 cup (128 grâms) mârshmâllow fluff
- 3 tâblespoons crunchy peânut butter, or creâmy peânut butter
- For the chocolâte lâyer
- 1 cup (170 grâms) semisweet chocolâte chips
- 1 tâblespoon vegetâble oil
- Mâke the brownie lâyer
- Preheât the oven to 350ºF. Line ân 8x8-inch pân with âluminum foil, leâving â 1-inch overhâng on âll sides. Sprây the foil lightly with nonstick sprây.
- âdd the chocolâte ând butter to â medium heâtproof bowl set over â pot of simmering wâter. Stir occâsionâlly until fully melted ând smooth. Whisk in the cocoâ powder until smooth. Set âside to cool slightly.
- In â sepârâte medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugâr, vânillâ, ând sâlt until combined. Whisk in the melted chocolâte until well combined. Fold in the flour with â rubber spâtulâ just until combined.
- See Full Instruction Here : Visit Here