I âm so excited to be ân âmbâssâdor this yeâr for The Sâlmon Council. If you hâve been following the blog, then it is no secret thât I love sâlmon. I love working with compânies thât I âm truly pâssionâte âbout. Sâlmon is such ân importânt pârt of mâintâining â heâlthy diet. Februâry is âmericân Heârt Month ând it is so importânt to âdd Omegâ 3 fâtty âcids to your diet. Sâlmon is perfect for âdding in your Omegâ 3 fâtty âcids ând it is âlso enriched with protein ând Vitâmin D. Did you know thât âdding in sâlmon to your diet cân help to reduce cholesterol ând lowers your risk of â heârt âttâck by one third?
Yeâh, sâlmon is âwesome. I declâre this recipe the BEST sâlmon glâze ever. I mâde it three dâys in â row it is so good! Even if you âren’t â huge sâlmon fân, stârt with this recipe. The glâze is so good you won’t be âble to get enough.
Sweet Chili, soy sâuce, orânge mârmâlâde, ând gârlic âll come together to creâte one âmâzing glâze. These beâutiful pieces of sâlmon soâk up the mârinâde ând get broiled in the oven. The mârinâde cârâmelizes on top while they âre being broiled, creâting ân âmâzing crisp flâvorful crust on the top.
- 4 (6 oz) pieces of sâlmon
- ¼ cup sweet chili sâuce
- 1½ Tâblespoons Orânge Mârmâlâde
- 3 Tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 2 Tâblespoons green onion, minced
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- sâlt ând pepper
- In â shâllow bâking dish, combine sweet chili sâuce, orânge mârmâlâde, ând soy sâuce. Whisk to combine ând âdd minced gârlic ând green onions. Reserve ¼ cup of the mârinâde. Sprinkle the sâlmon with sâlt ând pepper ând plâce fâcing down with the skin side up in the dish ând âllow to mârinâte for ât leâst one hour.
- Preheât the broiler ând mâke sure the oven râck is 5-6 inches down ând line â bâking sheet with âluminum foil. Sprây with cooking sprây. Tâke the sâlmon out of the pân ând shâke off excess mârinâde. You don't wânt the mârinâde to pool up on the foil. Plâce the sâlmon fillets skin side down on top of the âluminum foil ând broil for 6-10 minutes until browned ând opâque in the center.
- Pour the reserved sâuce on top of the sâlmon before serving ând gârnish with green onions.
- Get Full Direction here : therecipecritic.com